Donate To Cinemapod Pictures!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reflections of 2009

Ladies and people, 2009 has come and gone.
lets all see what it has to show for itself after the jump!


JANUARY - A decent month, much time spent with friends, made 2009 look promising.
Images of the Month:



FEBRUARY: Toured my future college for the first time this month, i enjoyed it that time. Valentines day came and passed without skipping a beat or making a dent once again. My all-around feeling of the universe is improving. I'm quite happy.
Images of the Month:



MARCH: The world has become a place of copious amount of awesome, for the first time in a long time, i'm enjoying every minute of my existence. Senior trip was a complete success, nothing went wrong, everything was superior amounts of good times. I sold my drum set to a nice guy, and bought my new Jupiter, my love of my life. i really liked March. It was as close to perfect as you're ever gonna get.
Images of the Month:



APRIL: The month to out-strange any month you'll throw at me. I turned eighteen. I dressed nice for a date. I celebrated. I had a wild dream come true.
I had a strange nightmare begin.
Images of the Month:



MAY: An average month of happiness and uncertainty. The winding down of High School.
Images of the Month:



JUNE: Graduation, Celebration, Camping, Mediocrity, Decency.
Images of the Month:



JULY:
Comic Con, Hiking, Summer, Fermentation.



AUGUST: End of Summer, Mt. Sac.
Images of the Month:



SEPTEMBER: College: Take 2, Devastation, Redemption? i can't tell if this was a good month, or if i was just kidding myself.
Images of the Month:



OCTOBER: Things are looking good, getting used to PUC despite previous abandonment in September, Halloween in San Francisco was fun, October was quite well.
Images of the Month:



NOVEMBER: Depression makes himself at home in my soul again. Hope has died. Creativity surprisingly does not suffer. I make new friends, and experience new things because of it. Not too great a month, in fact, a very shitty month.
Images of the Month:



DECEMBER: As the year begins to wind down, i come to terms with my life, i accept the shit i've been dealt, and i am beginning to feel better about myself. i am learning to enjoy my life regardless of how much i hate it. i've connected with friends better this month. i'm finding people to talk to about my life. christmas was fun, new years was fun. i partied too hard, my brain cells can vouch for that. i spent a lot of time with my friends, and i savored every minute of it. still quite depressed, but it was still a good month for new beginnings, hope has returned, for nothing in particular, its just there.
Images of the Month:




JANUARY:
well, a new year has begun.
my new years resolution: adventure as frequent as possible and say yes to almost every opportunity or favor that arises. they coincide well.

i'm back at PUC, i still don't like it here, but i'm beginning to not like it less. internet is faster, i have two monitors, i'm dual booting PC and Mac, and i'm always looking for an adventure.


thanks for reading,
happy new year,

Michael Castellanos!

No comments:

Post a Comment